Sunday, October 16, 2011

Kim Hyun Joo as a Goodwill Ambassador

She is my inspiration. I really have no idea what it is like to be her being part of GN. I'm posting this here for fellow fans who would like to know what Kim Hyun Joo had done as a Goodwill Ambassador. After reading this at the Good Neighbors site, I realized... I am happy to know her and I will always be her fan. I have no regrets spending some time to get to know Kim Hyun Joo.





Actress Hyun-Ju Kim forged a relationship with Good Neighbors by partly donating the royalty of her book to the Good consumption campaign 'GOOD_BUY.' After she joined the Philippines volunteer activity where she met her sponsor child and their family, she continued her regular sharing activities.

In March 2010, Good Neighbors Ambassador Hyun-Ju Kim joined the Good Neighbors Social Development Education program as a one-day tutor. In April, she also had an unforgettable time together with an abused child. Furthermore, she is actively sharing her talent and time by partly donating the profit of her self-designed fashion brand ‘Lestyle’ eco-bag.

There are so many children who cannot smile even on Children’s day. I will try my best with full responsibility until all the children in the world can smile with happiness. - Kim Hyun Joo
**SOURCE: goodneighbors.kr**

If you're interested in helping them out, please visit http://goodneighbors.kr/ or see the list of their Overseas Office.

No comments:

Post a Comment