Friday, October 21, 2011

Ambassador Kim Hyun Joo at Good Neighbors 20th Anniversary Concert

Hello everyone! I finally got a photo of Hyun Joo unni today. A GN staff took this photo at the waiting room. People are so busy preparing including our dear unni. And look at this! She's holding a guitar.. I think I know what's gonna happen later. They said Hyun Joo unni was practicing. Yay! :-D



credit: Good Neighbors

She finally enters the stage. She's so pretty. =) I wonder what she played.. ^-^



credit: LIPS





























She mainly talked about her experience with GN and I think about sponsoring a child.. Oh~ her hair is growing.. ^^


I waited for this part. She's singing a song while playing the guitar... Arr~ T^T I don't know the title of the song but she sang very well! <3 <3



Notice how she makes every one smile... ^^


Do you see her? ^^ Try to find out~~

credit: Good Neighbors

I have always wanted to share what I have watched but unluckily I don't know how to record it and Daum TV Pot is always buffering and too slow. But I'm so happy I can finally share it through this video uploaded by wiekkoe on Youtube. Thank you so much! You saved me. =) Here's the video.



No comments:

Post a Comment