Friday, October 14, 2011

Lips still attractive after 12 years


12 years ago when Yurisangja's hit song "To my bride" was released. By the way, Yurisangja is a male duo with members Park Seung Hwa and Lee Se Jun. They were formed in 1997. Kim Hyun Joo starred as the bride in the official MV of their very popular song "To my bride" (I don't know if you can still remember but I featured it on this site~).


History was unveiled in their surprise appearance aired on October 14 in YTN's 'Newsen issues - Issues and People' and they once again watched the MV of "To my bride". In the past twelve years, Kim Hyun Joo amazes everyone while she wears that beautiful white gown and her trademark pouty lips. Her beauty is consistent. She's still very beautiful even after 12 years.

Here's the MV. =)



credit: Newsen, Yahoo! News (Korea)

No comments:

Post a Comment