Thursday, December 12, 2013

Happy 2 Years LOVE KHJ!

(c) google.com
2 years? I felt like I just created this site a few months ago. Happy birthday LOVE Kim Hyun Joo Fansite! I can just imagine how I started with nothing but a few photos with just a really little knowledge on Hangeuland started only by posting photos. I can't imagine how she dragged me to learn Korean in a year. I may have stopped learning Korean but I'm glad because I can continue it starting this month. :) And through the years the site has gained recognition through the efforts of the Team. And also, I am also sure that she already knows that we are trying to gather HJ fans from around the world. So guys, thank you so much for supporting this site! And generally I can say that HJ unni has a lot of fans. In behalf of the whole KHJ team, thank you so much for showing your love to Kim Hyun Joo and we hope you will continue showing your support to her. And rest assured that we will do our best to keep you updated. Happy two years to us!

Site created to show our great love to Kim Hyun Joo, our dearest unni. lovekimhyunjoo.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment