Friday, March 15, 2013

Weekend update (3/15/2013)

Ahhhh! TGIF! And it's time for me to update even for a few minutes. :)

There are a lot of things that I missed but I'll make sure to catch everything that I can.
So here you go.

I saw this video before and wasn't able to upload it on my own youtube channel. Thanks @wiekkoe for putting it on Youtube :)





And here's the 3rd trailer of Cruel Palace: War of the Flowers. It's not yet on youtube but we have the link to JTBC's website. click here to watch

And aaahh! A new love team. :) Jeon Tae Soo and our dear Hyun Joo unni. What do you think? :)




(c) starnews, joinsmsn, joongang news, fnnews via soompi

And let's take a look at the family and relationship tree of WOF.

(c) JTBC

i'll be back for more! Thank you! Have a happy Friday!

credit: soompi

No comments:

Post a Comment