Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Coal making girl, Renalin meets rainbow-colored hope

Good Neighbors' 20th Anniversary Concert was recently held last October 27-28 2011. I bet everyone can still recall the things that happened in the event, especially Kim Hyun Joo's performance. If you haven't seen it yet (or maybe you just want to recall the happenings), you can find the photos and the video in this post.

Things really happen for a reason. If you can see in our shoutbox, I talked about the Good Neighbors site and I thought of checking it out. And look what I've got!

This is a proof why I've been saying that Renalin is very blessed to have Hyun Joo unni in her life.

Everyone, consider this as a gift.. I know you want to know what happened during her trip to the Philippines last September 2011. Ambassador Kim Hyun Joo introduced her deep relationship with Renalin, her sponsor child living in the Philippines. A short letter video clip showing the meeting with Kim Hyun Joo and Renalin made everyone smile. So here it is.. =)


Translation: 

Renalin: I'm shy.. (She then talks about the name of her family members)
             Earlier today, we learned about the story of "The Farmer" and we made some actions for it.
             Hyun Joo unni gave me some school supplies and a letter. It helps me study well.
             Someone already told me...
GN Staff: Who told you?
Renalin: In the letter that was sent to me.
             I told her that I miss her when she left, and it makes me sad when I think of the happy moments 
             we shared together. 

~~~~~~~~~~(okay.. this was the part where I believe she really went to the Philippines by herself. If I am not mistaken, the one who helped her unload her bag was the taxi driver. LHRCN, you're absolutely right!! ^__^)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Renalin: Hyun Joo unni, I miss you. It's been so long that I really wanted to see you..
GN Staff: And you said you love her, right?
Renalin smiles.. ^^

**Thanks to my good friend from the Philippines who translated this for me. She doesn't want her name to be mentioned.**

Kim Hyun Joo's story brightly decorated the Good Neighbors concert. The last stage was full with the past, present and future look of Good Neighbors.
credit: Good Neighbors

No comments:

Post a Comment