Thursday, April 24, 2014

To a dear sister, a modern day hero; Happy Birthday Kim Hyun Joo!

It started out as a simple admiration towards a brilliant actress named Kim Hyun Joo. But as time passes by, a person like me was amazed by her true beauty, that is found in her heart; not just as an actress, but as a person.
As I visit this blog today, I said to myself, "this is what we have created and it's still up for almost 3 years now." I never regret all the time and effort I spent for unni. It is all worth it. From getting all the nosebleeding information to translating it (guys I didn't want to learn Korean, but thanks to unni, I had reached quite enough for me to understand Korean language.)

Even now that I rarely go online and I almost have no time to update this site, I still keep her in my heart, as an actress, as a wonderful person, and as a hero to all the people she had helped. I admire you, unni. And you have my respect.

Today is your special day. It will be filled with beautiful moments together with your family, friends and our fellow fans. Unni, I hope you'll always stay the same, be who you are. And always show that beautiful smile to all people, especially the kids. Please always be happy, and we also will be. The international team loves you so much! :)

생일 축하해요! Happy birthday! ^^

(c) photo @GoodNeighborsKr via Naver


P.S
We would like to show our full support and love for Hyunjoo unni. Please do drop your comments and greetings to our very own unni. And also please let us know your Hyunjoo story.. every story is welcome. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment