Friday, July 20, 2012

Good to be back!

Hi! Long time no see.. Jiwon the working girl finally got a chance to be back here.. Sad to say I missed a lot of happenings~ T^T

But anyway, just dropped by Bella Beans Coffee's website and i found this.. :)




Nice! And it's got Sungha Jung's "I'm Yours" playing in the background. I think that song was used in two of the making videos of her CFs. And just to make a recap of this topic, here's the video of the making of her Bella Beans CF.



And also, here's a cut from her interview at Bella Beans...



credit: bellabeans.co.kr via wiekkoe@youtube

Kyah~ that's all for now.. I'm still catching up with the things I've missed (like the episodes of Dummy Mommy ^^) and some of her activities I wasn't able to post.

Thanks and have a nice day!

-Ji_Won

No comments:

Post a Comment