Wednesday, March 7, 2012

While we were away....

There are quite a lot of news and other stuffs about HJ. It's so sad that I have to move away from this site and only update once in a while (I have to work). JinXiaoHua and 1004Heart, I know they are busy too. But still thanking them sincerely for helping out. By the way, before our story turns long, let us have a recap of what happened when we were away..

Dumb Mom Trailer
One of the things I missed while I was there in the office working endlessly. Just after watching the trailer, I think this drama won't be a cause of so much heartaches because it also has a lot of funny stories to tell.



I don't know how many times I said this. But I'm really happy to see a new side of HJ. I hope I will have enough time to watch it..
photo = tvreport

And here's a photo of HJ in a recording studio.. Is she going to have a narration again? Or an OST????? Oh please!!!!


It's good to know that even before the trailer was released, a lot of people are getting excited to watch this drama. There was even a news saying there were a lot of fans and viewers who are anticipating for this drama. Thanks to the good casting and the striking storyline.

Hmmm.. What else did I miss.... Oh, March 13 will be the press conference of Dumb Mom. And S BOX Media invites everyone to watch SBS Night TV Entertainment on March 14, 2012 at 8:50PM KST. HJ is going to be the guest.

I'm so happy to read her latest message. Though she's tired, she's still doing her best at the shooting. But don't worry guys and gals.. As of now, she has fully recovered. She talked about her totally different character in Dumb Mom. She takes the risk, but still there is are mix of nervousness and excitement. She was relaxing with a glass of wine. Ahh~ she seems happy while writing that message to her fans in LIPS. Takes away all the stress inside me.

And, HJ wants to thank you all for supporting and cheering for her all the time. For all the people who love her, she loves you all, too. That's included in her message. =)

I don't know when I will be back.. My life is now very different from the past year. I might not always visit this site, but for sure the two other writers, JinXiaoHua and 1004Heart, will surely do their best to update you guys. Thank you so much for taking time to read and check out kimhyunjoo.net. Thank you for the comments, interactions and support.

We love you Kim Hyun Joo! We love you so much unni~!

-Ji_Won
thanks to wiekkoe for uploading the trailer to Youtube ^^
photo credit goes to Miss @jellabyuri
source: LIPS

No comments:

Post a Comment