Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Dumb Mom Press Conference Part 2

If you're looking for the press conference photos of Kim Hyun Joo unni only, we had it all posted at the part 1 of this post. Part 2 is a collection of photos of the cast of Dumb Mom which includes Kim Tae Woo, Kim Jung Hoon, Ha Hee Ra, and Shin Hyun Joon etc. Credit goes to LIPS (Kim Hyun Joo Fan Club). Thank you so much for having it all posted!


Commentary:
  • On Kim Tae Woo - Kim Hyun Joo couple: They look cute together. I like Kim Tae Woo's smiling face.. but not his character. Since I still have no idea how their story goes, I will give this couple a chance.
  • On Kim Jung Hoon - Kim Hyun Joo couple: It's more like a noona-dongsaeng relationship. He's too young to look at. He's handsome, I'm his fan since Goong. But older men like KTW or SHJ are better paired to our unni.
  • On Shin Hyun Joon - I wish he was the love interest of Hyun Joo unni. But as what I have said, I will have to watch this drama first before I make more comments. LOL
This drama is kind of unpredictable, the kind that will make you crazy thinking of how it will end. I tried to make predictions but nothing seems to be right. And because it's intriguing, I have to watch it despite the busy schedules.

To be continued....

-JinXiaoHua

No comments:

Post a Comment