Friday, January 13, 2012

[Thoughts] Clarifications.. Anyone?

Since the first news came out, I've been waiting for a news about HJ unni's confirmation for the MBN drama "For the Emperor." This day, I got two confusing news. One's from Hankooki (Korea) and the other from Hancinema. Please click those links to read the whole news.

I just spent the whole day seeking for a good answer.. I wonder if you have read my previous post (I removed it to avoid confusion) that says
both Kim Hyun Joo and Wang Bit Na are confirmed to be part of "For the Emperor"
. Actually, we found out it's not true. Please read the one from Hancinema. Only Wang Bit Na confirmed it today.


And to make it clearer, the admins and fellow fans in LIPS also said, "there's no confirmation from her yet", "please remove this news, it is misleading" and "ignore the news posted." Officials from the drama are still negotiating with HJ and other stars. So let's just wait for the news.

I'm really sorry for confusing you guys. I really thought it's official since it is posted in LIPS. I hope she takes the role soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment