Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Captures from Section TV

How are you guys and gals? =) It's good to be back here.
........
Ah.. I still can't explain how I feel. Or maybe I'm just shy to say it. But anyway, don't mind it. Here are some caps from Section TV. ^^


Fellow fans from LIPS are there showing full support for unni.. I noticed Kun and Park Yoo Chun's fans were also gathered in one place.. Ah... I wish I was there.
Time to make eye contact with fans.. ^^
The stylist.. And Yoohwan behind. Haha love his daebak smile. ^^ Oh.. What an unforgettable moment for fans who attended the Awards.
She receives a bouquet from YooRi. Unni, are you okay? I just noticed the facial expression.. But never mind. (Hoon to the Hoon~)
Ah.. beautiful even if head's bowed. ^^
 
 
Kim Hyun Joo fighting! <3
 Suddenly from behind the scenes, Shin Ae Ra says "Kim Hyun Joo fighting! <3" =)
Shin Ae Ra sunbaenim fighting! <3
Hyun Joo unni, in return, says, "Shin Ae Ra sunbaenim fighting! <3" (Hoon to the Hoon~)

credit: 와플♥ (LIPS)

No comments:

Post a Comment