Monday, December 19, 2011

Stills from the set of Strong Heart

Is it already December 20? Really can't wait for this episode of Strong Heart to be aired. For those who want to watch it online, there are a lot of ways to do it. You can even watch it on SBS' official site. Just look for the on-air button.

Excited? Allow me to give you some stills. =) Don't forget to breathe~ LOL



As expected, Hyun Joo unni is really beautiful! ^^,


Just looking at unni's reactions make me think this Christmas special is gonna be fun! ^^



I wonder what they talked about... Makes me really excited to watch~ ^^
Omona~~ You can miss IU's singing but not Hyun Joo unni's performance. hehehe ^^ I'm just kidding, fellow IU fans.. ^^ So now we have an idea that she'll sing while playing a guitar. Don't miss it!

Lee Teuk!! And my other cute idol is at the back.. Good to see unni at the front. ^^ Look at how they laugh at unni. I really want to know what she talked about in this part. Btw, did you see Jung Jin oppa? Oh~ okay... He's sitting beside unni. ^^

Tomorrow is the day.... Be sure to watch Strong Heart on SBS. =)

credit: waffle (LIPS)

No comments:

Post a Comment