Thursday, September 29, 2011

Reunion


Hi everyone. I'm very sorry for the late update. Hyun Joo went back to the Philippines. She made a promise to Renalin that she'll be seeing her again. I hope she's safe and everything's fine. I have heard that the weather in Manila is not good. This photo was uploaded almost 20 hours ago in her Twitter account saying (hey wait.. I'm not very good in Korean.. if ever I translated it wrong, please leave a comment below with the right translation ^^):

Renalin and I met each other again. But... too late... But I kept the promise. And also promised to meet her again. 
 A screenshot of her recent tweet:

Renalin seems prettier than before. Her hair is already long. Hyun Joo unni and Renalin are beautiful especially in this photo. ^^, I'm glad that they met again.

No comments:

Post a Comment